How RX flea powder works.
|Pet Owners Choose|
…AND HERE’S WHY!
Takes Only Minutes Per Room
Click here for application Instructions
Fleabusters® is a Brand Name That’s Recognized By Pet Owners and Recommended By Veterinarians
- For 10 years Fleabusters ® services have provided flea-free homes for over 1.5 million pet owners throughout the United States.
- Consumers and retailers trust Fleabusters ® because “It Really Works” and an unparalleled guarantee provides complete satisfaction.
- Today using a proven pesticide is of utmost concern to consumers. Fleabusters ® Rx for Fleas Plus ® has both federal and state EPA registration (59111-1).
Fleabusters ® Unique Borate Powder Has Many Important ‘Flea-Killing’ Features
- The Rx for Fleas Plus ® powder is milled to be extremely fine and is also statically charged.
- The ‘fine’ powder allows for easy installation while brushing into the carpet and for light application (very small amounts need to be applied for effectiveness).
- The ‘statically charged’ powder provides a clinging effect to carpet fibers. This allows very little to be removed by vacuuming, thereby providing long-lasting protection. It attaches to the flea larvae as they wiggle by. The effectiveness of killing (dehydrating) flea larvae is greatly increased.
- The Rx for Fleas Plus ® also has a neutral pH of 7.0. While being very safe for carpets, the neutral pH is actually more important in a pest control sense by not causing the targeted pest (flea) to be repelled from the powder. Roaches, ants, fleas, etc., can sense and avoid an alkaline or acidic substance, but crawl right through the neutral pH material.
Fleabusters ® Effectiveness Comes With Great Consideration for Safety
- Borate powders are much safer than most liquid pesticide alternatives.
- When installed properly, the exposure to people and pets is very minimal.
- Fleabusters ® Rx for Fleas Plus ® is 33% less toxic than pure boric acid powder products!
Fleabusters ® Powder Provides More Carpet Area Coverage
- The Fleabusters ® label identifies the maximum allowable coverage for the container size (3 lbs.). This means in 900 square feet you can’t use more than 3 lbs., but you can use less!
- Fleabusters ® service company averages less than 3 pounds of powder to treat the average home of living room, halls, stairs, family room and 3 bedrooms – five average size rooms!
- Because the powder is so fine it only requires a small amount applied everywhere to be effective. More is not better!
- Only a few microscopic crystals are all that’s necessary to kill the flea larvae.
The Fleabusters ® Guarantee is Unequaled in the Industry
- The Fleabusters ® ‘One Year’ satisfaction guarantee is truly unconditional. Any customer, for any reason, can request a full refund if not satisfied.
|Fleabusters ® Provides Back-up with Great Customer ServiceEasy-to-read pictorial instructions for customer installation.Customer service can answer installation and technical questions. Call us at 1-877 266 3532 for customer telephone assistance.Why Buy the Fleabusters ® Product When There Are Other AlternativesCompare the value of one-time application and a guarantee of lasting one full year!Over 1.5 million satisfied customers — thousands of pet owners already know about the success and safety of Fleabusters ®.Recommended and used by thousands of Veterinarians throughout the United States and Western Europe.A product you know ‘Really Works’A product that is asked for by name — pet owners know Fleabusters ®.||BUY HERERX Plus Carpet Powder|
1 x 3 lb Jar
900 to 1500 square feet
*Not for sale in NY. ,CT.
Qty: Price $39.95
RX Plus Carpet Powder
2 x 3 lb Jar
1800 to 3000 square feet
*Not for sale in NY. ,CT.
Qty: Price $70
Consumers Buy Name-Brand Products!ValueTrustReputationGuarantee
NO FLEAS FOR AT LEAST A YEAR with RX carpet powder
Takes Only Minutes Per Room
|1. Clear Areas for Treatment|
Remove all small items such as shoes and toys from carpeted areas, including closet floors and under beds.
|2. Cover or Remove|
Cover electronic equipment such as VCR’s and computers with a sheet or plastic. Cover aquariums and remove all pets. Dust-sensitive individuals should not be present during treatment.
Vacuum all carpeted surfaces thoroughly prior to treatment in order to improve the effectiveness of Rx for Fleas Plus. Remove cushions from furniture, clean and vacuum wells.
|4. Apply Rx for Fleas PlusTilt container carefully as powder will flow freely. Treat one room at a time. Sprinkle powder lightly over all carpeted areas, including closet floors and under furniture. Pay special attention to your pets’ favorite resting and walking areas.|
|5. Brush in Thoroughly|
Slowly brush powder into carpet with a push broom. Brush in one direction to evenly distribute powder. Then, use a slow back and forth motion until no visible powder remains. The powder will stick to the carpet but it is better to no vacuum for a few days.
|6. Treat Furniture|
Remove cushions from furniture. Sprinkle powder very lightly into wells only. Work powder deep into wells with a hand brush until powder disappears. Remove any excess powder from furniture.
Rx for Fleas Plus, WHEN APPLIED PROPERLY, will rid your home of fleas for one full year. Please read instructions carefully prior to beginning application.
|1.||It is recommended that dust-sensitive individuals not be present during treatment.|
|2.||Any powder that does not brush in completely must be vacuumed immediately. You may resume normal vacuuming 24-48 hours following application.|
|3.||Depending on the level of infestation, you may see residual flea activity for 2-6 weeks following application. If such activity occurs, more frequent vacuuming is recommended.|
|4.||Remove bags from vacuum cleaner immediately after vacuuming and dispose of bags.|
|5.||Reapplication is necessary following cleaning of treated carpets and/or rugs.|
|6.||If you have further questions you may email us at email@example.com or call us toll free 877 266 3532.|
Questions and Answers
|1.||Can this product be used around pets and children?|
Children and pets should not be in treatment area during application but can come in immediately following application.
|2.||Can this product be used by pregnant women?|
Consult your personal physician.
|3.||Can I use this on my pet?|
No. This product is strictly for use in your home. Your veterinarian will be able to recommend the best treatment for your pets.
|4.||Will this stain my carpets, furniture, etc.?|
No. This product has a neutral pH and no acidity and has been tested and approved for use on Stainmaster carpets.
|5.||Can I apply this product right after shampooing?|
Only if carpets and matting are completely dry.
|6.||Is it really necessary to treat under beds and furniture? My pets don’t get in those places.|
Yes. It is very important. Pre-adult fleas seek darkness and will crawl under beds, furniture, etc. to escape the light.
|7.||What about spills?|
You can spot clean small areas of the home after treatment.
Read about RX Plus for Fleas – Buy Rx Plus for Fleas – Applying RX Plus for Fleas